An incredibly advanced and strong winch has been presented to the customers all over the world by Warm Company. This masterpiece excels lots of previous models and amazes clients by a number of improved technical characteristics.
12V DC, Series Wound
Rotating Ring Gear
Automatic Mechanical Cone
75 lbs (34 kgs)
Max Line Speed
Satin-black Powder Coat
Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch with Synthetic Rope opens a new generation in the field of winch production. A number of its superior features prove wide popularity among customers.
- Uniquely balanced 10000 pounds winch with synthetic rope and roller fairlead.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Design is consistent throughout the entire winch with the same look on the motor as on the gear side.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to winch or remotely mounted allowing for various mounting options.
- Black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners and clutch inhibit corrosion.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Large aluminum winch drum is lightweight and reduces rope wear.
Cons to Be Aware of (Known Problems):
- The cord of the remote control is too short when the winch is installed at the back of a car;
- Possible problems with isolation when water gets inside the winch which reduces the term of its using.
Usage and Remote Control
The winch is extremely easy to use. Despite there is no clutch handle on it, you can perform various operations with the help of a wireless remote setup. To start the vehicle you need to hold both buttons down for a three second on a front side of a remote control. In such a way, the winching process will be activated. There are lots of different icons on a small screen of a remote control. An important one is a gear train setup.
You can stroll back and forth to see different functions. Selecting any of them, you hear the click meaning that the vehicle was either engaged or disengaged. When you are in a free spool position, go ahead and pull the cable out.
This winch is also equipped with a safety feature. It means that if you are in a free spool position for any amount of time and you let the winch sit idle for a while, it will default back to an engaged position, so it is not going to roll back.
Another useful feature is a battery icon. It gives you the feedback from your vehicle’s battery to let you know if it is charging or if it low. Near the battery detector, there is a little temperature gauge that gives you information about the temperature of the winch, if it is getting warm or hot, or if you need to let it cool down for a little while. With the help of a remote control, you can set a certain temperature so whenever the winch is getting too hot, it will shut off on its own.
This model is a perfect variant for such cars as Toyota Land Cruiser, Prado, Lincoln Aviator, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Commander, Hummer H3, Ford Explorer and Chevrolet Trailblazer. To install the winch you may need a bumper that accepts it. Take that into consideration before buying in order to avoid problems.
Forum Review (click to zoom)
Warn ZEON 10-S Winch on Toyota
Warn ZEON 10-S Winch on Jeep Wrangler TJ
Warn ZEON 10-S Winch on Jeep Rubicon
Winch ZEON 10-S is equipped with a number of other useful functions. All this makes it very attractive to the potential buyers. This powerful engine will never let you down in the most dangerous and harsh situations of your life.